What I Suggest

I have not been around much but I am itching to get back into this. At the moment, the three tools I would use to make a free game are about the same, but instead of panda I would choose UDK now cause its just awesome, I have always loved the Unreal Engines and am very happy that they have released the engine for free use!

Game Engine - UDK

For 3d work I would still have to go with Blender. Its gui is harder to get used to but the program is great and for a free one I don't think there is any competition.

3d Artwork - Blender

If your like me and love Photoshop but just don't want to pay for it, Gimp is the way to go. I have not looked around in a while but it was the best choice last time I looked around.

2d Artwork - Gimp

I still never found a good free tool for making sound effects, if you know one leave a comment.

I'm going to try to get back into posting on here and get my other blogs running, just to get my writing skills going, even though I know that barely anyone looks it is good practice and I am looking into this stuff anyway!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home